Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Godparents gifts

I'm loving this new blog thing! Here are the godparents gifts I made last week for my sons' christening last Sunday. Pictured are the godmothers' rosary bracelets - they are made using their birth month colours. Made out of swarovski crystals and all sterling silver findings.



I also made matching cards with matching jewelry tins and bags - used the stylized flower embossing folders on the DCWV cardstock and ran them through the cuttlebug. The little gift bag is cut using Tags, Bags, Boxes and More with cricut setting at 5 1/2".


For the godfathers, I made simple keychains (my dear husband Mike is getting them something else but I wanted to hand them something at the Christening). Keychain is silvertone with heliotrope swarovski cross.


And of course, the matching cards and tins (no gift bags this time!)


I'm hoping to sell similar gift sets - it'll be great for briday jewelry! Thanks for looking!

No comments: