Saturday, June 30, 2007

Religious Charms

When I made the Rosary bracelets for my sisters (godmothers) for my sons' baptism, I loved them so much I thought I'd make more to sell on Etsy. Of course I've made none - but anyways - I bought these Mother Mary and Baby Jesus charms to add onto the bracelets. I can't quite afford sterling silver (each would cost me around $4-$5) so I opted for Pewter finished, nickel and lead free instead - should also keep the cost down of the bracelets -

So I buy it from China and of course they had to come in hundreds (with ridiculous shipping fees 10 times the price of the item! Sheesh). So what to do? Make them into quickie charms!

My mom has a friend who sells cell phones so hopefully I can supply her with these to sell along with her cell phones. I like them - very nice small gift for a church loving friend... or foe (to ward off those evilness)


In their neat packaging (cause I have to have everything matching) - my dear Cameroni helped me with these :)

No comments: