Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cropping at Woodstock

This past weekend I lug my whole family to Woodstock for the Cricut weekend Swarm. What a great day! Mildly stressful having baby Daniel with me but I was really happy to have finally met all the wonderful ladies on the Cricut message board. Thank goodness Sisi came along, she helped out a lot with Daniel and she also had lots of fun! (Way too much if you ask me).
I kept reminding myself that I would take a picture of the kit I put together for the girls but naturally I didn't. The kit included the following:
8 pack 8x8 paper and embellies in 4 different themes (A Lady's world, Sugar High, Spring Time and Pretty Princess - gotta love the Dollarama)
Band Aid tin for embellishing
Mini clipboard
Mini notebook and RSVP pen (aw man I forgot to do this with them!)
Bat necklace - this was fun
Donut earrings - this was even more fun!
Slug charms - this was the funnest! 3 other ladies joined us for slug-making and Candace was high-larious!
Hair pins - aw I didn't get to do this either :(
I'm pretty sure the girls liked their kits - I know the mommies did - they were all very thankful and grateful and I really had tons of fun with the girls! We even sat down for dinner together (thankfully Daniel slept the whole dinner time).
Once photobucket is loaded with the pics, I'll post some here.

No comments: