Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Donuts and Poo

So finally got a chance to trying out the donuts with my Cammy whammy - my oldest AJ didn't seem too interested. Especially after hubby started playing the Wii. Anywho - polymer clay again. Adding the sprinkles got messy especially since Cammy liked swirling them around the table! At least he didn't try to eat them.

We tried making the cake - but alas! It was finally time to feed my sons dinner (at 10 pm) so off we run to DQ, but the cake is still in the oven! So quickly I pull it out, slice it, put it back in, told my hubby to take it out and turn it off in 15 minutes so when I returned, the cake was all crumbly... so into the garbage it went.

What else we did? The golden poo! I tried to convince AJ to have it listed on his etsy shop but just couldn't coax him into it. Mike couldn't blame him either.

No comments: