Monday, July 9, 2007

New at Etsy

I've been busy.

Wohoo! I am up to 31 sold items at my etsy shop! Boy it feels grreeaaattt! Well kind of. LOL. My most popular item is the cell phone lariat lot of 25. I think I have it cheapest at etsy. Only problem is, when I bought them, they didn't come with the split rings. So I have to put them on and they are a wee bit of a pain to put on! So needless to say, I think I will stop selling them until I get a chance to attach the split rings so it doesn't drive me nuts everytime someone orders.

I made these funky mod circle style bracelets and earrings. Made of anodized aluminum and comes in 4 vibrant colors! I love them! They are sooo funky!


Matching earrings

I'm such a dork. If you look really closely on the above image, you can see my silhoutte taking the pic. Hehe.

Matching tin case. I find extreme joy in packaging up these goodies. Possibly more than putting the jewelry together.

I've given one for a swap and sold 5 bracelets and a pair of these earrings! Woot!

No comments: