Monday, July 9, 2007

Summer Bloom Dots

I bought a bunch of those hair snap clips in the hopes of making some clay cutesy stuff and attaching to the hair clips for sale at etsy. Problem is, the hair snap clips are too small! Just under 1.5" - I think it'll only work on wee little girls. So I have yet to figure out what to do with those.

In the meantime, I made these using the 2.5" hair pins. These are made with thicker felt flowers and snap buttons in the middle. Adhered using stinky E6000. I've been avoiding buying this adhesive forever but alas, the time has come that I really DO need it. And yet again, my silhoutte in the background.


Another shot
With bloom dots cuttlebugged card
I tried getting Cammy to model these but his hair is not long enough. AJ's is too stiff. And Daniel, well, like father like son, he doesn't have enough hair.

Not to mention they're all boys.

So needless to say, had to use me. Ignore the oil in my hair. And all the greys. My hubby says that at one time I was a hottie. At one time, a WHILE ago.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, a WHILE ago...like yesterday....